Natural science is one of the branches of science concerned with the description, understanding and prediction of natural phenomena. Natural science can be divided into two main branches: life science and physical science. Life science is alternatively known as biology, and physical science is subdivided into branches: physics, chemistry, earth science, and astronomy. These branches of natural science may be further divided into more specialized branches. Environmental technology or green technology, also known as clean technology, is the application of one or more of environmental science, green chemistry, environmental monitoring and electronic devices to monitor, model and conserve the natural environment and resources, and to curb the negative impacts of human involvement. Development is the core of environmental technologies.
Sustainable development is an organizing principle for meeting human development goals while also sustaining the ability of natural systems to provide the natural resources and ecosystem services on which the economy and society depend. The desired result is a state of society where living conditions and resources are used to continue to meet human needs without undermining the integrity and stability of the natural system. Sustainable development has shifted its focus more towards the economic development, social development and environmental protection for future generations.
In 2015 the United Nations General Assembly adopted the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)(2015 to 2030) and explained how the goals are integrated and indivisible to achieve sustainable development at the global level. It is essential that an appropriate model of green building be used by the administrators and professionals. The global problems of environmental degradation have forced the society to rethink about the way of development and evolve the concept of sustainable development. Indeed, the new environmentally friendly technologies are fundamental to attain sustainable development. Various green initiatives are being taken to maintain and improve the quality of environment that might flourish on the new resource efficient and sustainable thinking society of the future.
The conference will feature renowned speakers representing both academia and industry who are renowned experts in green technologies for sustainable development.
This conference focus on technological advancement to curb the environmental pollution and proposes solutions to adopt the green technologies for sustainable development.
Sub Themes of the Conference
2022 invites papers with the following sub themes
- Air Pollution and Mitigation
- Water Pollution and Mitigation
- Biotechnology and Environment
- Agriculture and Environment
- Environmental Risk Management and Environmental Protection
- Environmental Sustainability and Development
- Renewable Energy and its scopev Climate Change mitigation
- Climate Smart Agriculture
- Environmental Microbiology
- Soil Pollution and Mitigation
- Waste Management
- Biodiversity Conservation
- • Tiger Conservation safety measures • Endangered Species of Wild Flora & Fauna
- Waste water utilization and Mitigation
- Innovative Technologies Developed and Practiced to limit the impact of the Pandemic
- Impact of COVID-19 and other aspect of Health and Disease
- Role of HigherEducation to meet the Sustainable Developments Goals
- Health effects of Environmental degradation
- Presentation on theoretical, methodological and case studies on the aspects of theme as well as related areas are welcomed